- A gray cat slinks past a wooden house. There’s something a little intimidating attempting to describe.
Totally! You can have any image that you purchase as a print, in an album or as any product. I love when you share the images, especially when you tag my page! These images are not for print though and they do have a watermark. You can share these on your social networks to your heart’s content. Since I rely on this advertising I do ask that you do not crop or alter the photo and leave the watermark in place. Thank you for understanding.
I offer a full service photography experience that ensures you the best heirloom quality along with a guarantee that you will love your images. If you choose to purchase the digital images you will receive a print release document ensuring you can print your images.
Absolutely. And there is no charge for basic amounts of retouching. If you require a higher level of retouching I will communicate any costs associated with the retouching.
• Casual or dressy? Your choice!
• Use coordinating colors for the family.
• Dress in layers for a polished look.
• Use items to frame the face: a collard shirt, a scarf, a statement necklace
• Avoid large logos and neon colors.
• Wear solid color or small patterns because they are not distracting. (I laugh at this a bit. There is no way my 4 and 8-year-old-fashionistas would ever do this. For our family it is best to let them choose their outfits and build around it.)
Remember – this is your day to shine. Be your best so you are comfortable and confident. I’ll take care of the rest.
You have checked out my portfolio, like what you see and now wonder how your family’s photos will look. Most importantly – have fun! You can enjoy this time with your family and I will capture the moments. It is really that simple!
You don’t have to bring anything but sometimes props can add to the story of your session. Is there a family heirloom you would like to include? Think of your activities and interests. Does your child play an instrument? Take ballet? Play soccer?
Totally up to you. We can shoot at my home studio in Eagle, at your home, or at one of the great parks that we have. I am based out of Eagle, Idaho and if your location is within 25 miles of my studio there is no additional travel expense.