We promise you an amazing family photography session that leaves you with fun memories and also heirloom quality prints and products that last a lifetime or access to digital negatives.
Every family is unique so each Family Photo Session is also unique. Your session can center around a walk in a beautiful location with traditional portraits and some in-between candid moments or it can be an intimate session at home with a newborn baby . Or perhaps you have a large, extended family with grandparents and lots of children. That type of family photography is very popular in Eagle, Idaho right now with generations of families moving into the area.
Every family has a unique story to tell and together we will personalize your photo session to capture exactly that. Choose a location you love or we can suggest a location right here in Eagle, Idaho. We have so many gems to choose from!
1. What is the best time of year for Family Photography? That depends on your family but I am happy to shoot any time of the year. Fall is typically the busiest season so book early.
2. What is the bast thing to wear for your photo session? Coordinated but not matching looks best and try to avoid large logos and neon colors. Comfort cannot be understated!
3. Plan your session time around nap times. I am happy to shoot any time of day so let’s choose a time when the kids are happiest.
4. Embrace the outtakes at your photography session. Sometimes dad tying his child’s shoe becomes one the favorite images. I will never rush you I love to give the children breaks to play. They are often the best images, too!
5. Play with your children. Kiss them, hug them, pick flowers with them. These will be the highlights of your photography session.